Thursday 19 May 2011

Budapest is amazing

The next morning started with the delicious Hungarian food. I went to the hotel’s restaurant to do the breakfast.  Once I was done with the breakfast, I decided to explore the places that were on my guide book. I board the train and first went to see the Castle quarter and then to the Fishermen’s Bastion. Both places are really amazing. Castle Quarter is a part of the world heritage. It is a very marvelous building that has the ability to astonish its visitors. After spending a plenty of time there, admiring the architect of Hungary that can be seen in that stunning building, my next destination was Fishermen’s Bastion.  One could view the Budapest’s many fantastic sites. The view of the Budapest from atop of building is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment