Wednesday 18 May 2011

Beauty of the Budapest


It was warm and sunny when my plane landed at the Budapest international airport. The hotel representative was there to fetch me. When i reached the hotel, the people were sitting in the open air bar area bordering the street, chatting, and playing cards and enjoying the jazz music. No matter what the temperature, Budapest is a city that is perfect for walking.  After resting a while, I went to see the National Opera House. It was at walking distance from my hotel. National Opera House is a very marvelous building, surrounded by various other sights, restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood.What pleased me the most was that wonderful main staircase, whose charm puts a spell on every visitor at first sight. After spending some time there, I decided to go to the Danube River Bank, a beautiful place to take pictures. If you happen to go to the Budapest, this place is a must to visit, a beautiful night sight that lets you to absorb the magic of the night light.

No comments:

Post a Comment